- Hicham Alaoui, Harvard University
- Houssem Aoudi, Tunisian entrepreneur
- Lisa Blaydes, Stanford University
- Arye Carmon, Hoover Institution
- Aykan Erdemir, Foundation for Defense of Democracies
- Roya Pakzad, Global Digital Policy Incubator at Stanford University
This event is open to the general public and part of a series led by George P. Shultz whose intention is to learn from our changing world, to map our governance options in response, and to help structure a variety of efforts going forward.
The Hoover Institution hosts a public panel discussion “The Middle East in an Emerging World” on Monday, April 22, 2019 from 4:00pm – 5:15pm PST.